Aspirants who wish to work as a business analyst at RICO need to have some basic skill sets and a presentable personality. You should have the skills to assess business processes and needs and coordinate with the development team to make them understand the requirements of the customer.
Place of employment: Navi Mumbai, India.
Employment type: Full-time.
- Monitor and control the recruitment process.
- Responsible for all HR related activities of the company.
- Inform the schedule to the Panel members.
- Obtain the organization structure and the positions to be recruited.
- Analyze the positions into Vital, essential and desirable (Critical, non critical)
- Discuss and understand the job and the person profile fully.
- Make the recruitment plans and inform the concerned about the schedules, interviews etc.
- Decide with the Management, positions recruitment through Advertisement, through internet, thru recruitment agencies. Provide the person profile for the positions.
- Conduct interviews, tests and the process of selection as per the process defined.
- Negotiate the CTC and explain the organization policies on wage and salaries.
- When the required approvals are obtained – make reference checks and when found positive make the offer letter after assertion of the likely date of joining.
- Keep in touch with the candidate till he joins.
- Once the Employee joins, receive him and introduce for others to take further actions like documentation, induction etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MBA Degree in HR.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Positive Attitude.